I just want to thank everyone who helped make this conference what it was, from God on down.
I posed the following questions to several leaders at Peace -- feel free to Post your own response.
What was the most significant "aha" moment that you took away from the Conference Keynotes/Workshops attended?
What was your personal highlight?
Most humerous (or 'funnest' moment)?
When did you see God in someone else during the Conference? Did you "name" it?
What does "discipleship" mean to you? Describe it, not define it -- what does it look like?
Are we there (as a church) yet? What does 'it' look like?
Did you 'hear', or learn', or discern anything as a result of this conference that alters your perception of [your congregation's] Mission/Vision/Values? Changes? Additions? Reinforcement?
- Eric Schmitz
1 comment:
I was inspired by the commitment of the Peace members in their participation in the weekend. I felt well taken cared for and loved! I returned to my church with renewed determination to help enable our members to find their gifts and to share them "out there." My minister said that I had had an Epiphany! We are planning a one day gathering to see where we go next and pray that the spark you ignited will be passed on!
Post a Comment